Due to Covid-19 the Ovarian Cancer Alliance of California events have been postponed. Please re-visit our website in August 2021 . But we are partnering with the Clearity’s Teal Revolution 2021 (May 22nd, 2021)
WELCOME to Clearity’s Teal Revolution 2021 Virtual 5K, and thank you for being a Partner Organization! We are thrilled to have you join in the revolution to create better outcomes for women facing ovarian cancer. We hope you will encourage members of your organization to join, become team captains, build teams and make this event a fun part of your charitable calendar.
Participating is easy, and a great opportunity for teams to make it their own. Whether they walk, run, ride or swim—or just take a walk with the dog—participating is about helping to raise awareness and funds to support women facing ovarian cancer. They can build teams of co-workers, family and friends—locally and around the globe.
- Reach out – ask interested folks in your organization to become Team Captains
- Compete – find Captains in different locations to set goals for participation, training progress and fundraising to get some friendly competition going
- Share – post your organization and team progress on social media
- Win—prizes will be awarded for fundraising, social media posting and physical activity so everyone has a chance to win
Attached is a sample email you can customize to encourage your members and supporters to participate and/or become Team Captains. We will take it from there with our planned follow-up emails that share hints and ideas to make their efforts a success.
Thank you again for being part of TEAL REVOLUTION!
On behalf of the Ovarian Cancer Alliance of California , welcome to Clearity’s Teal Revolution 2021! We are excited to be part of this important event this year, and hope you might join our organization team.
You can also become a TEAM CAPTAIN for added fun. If you sign up now, recruit 5 friends to join you and set your team goal at $1,000 you’ll get a fabulous long-sleeved performance sport shirt to wear while you walk—showing you are a leader in supporting women facing ovarian cancer.
It’s easy to get started.
- Click here to: Join the Teal Revolution
- Click on “Join or Start a Team” where you can join our organization team or start your own. Tip: You’ll need a team name to register as a Team Captain. You can always change it later if you find one you like better.
- Set your fundraising goal—be bold! You can even personalize you page with a quote and photo. Tip: Send requests for donations right away to everyone in your contact list—people usually want to help and appreciate the opportunity.
- Invite co-workers, friends and family to join your team by sending them a link to your page. You can use email or your social media. Tip: This is a virtual event so your team members can be near or far. There is no cost to register, so invite everyone to join! We are building awareness around ovarian cancer, so the more the merrier!
Once your team is created, you’ll receive fundraising ideas and inspiration from Clearity to help make this a successful and fun event. You can choose to raise money for (Org Name) or Clearity, so we all benefit!
Chronicles of Past Events
Chronicles of Past Events
Friday, March 23, 2018 Glitz and Glamour Event, A Girl’s Night Out Free Admission from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
We will be having a booth at the Glitz and Glamour Event, A Girl’s Night Out at Manteca Senior Center, 295 Cherry Lane Manteca. We will have miscellaneous items for sale, plus literature. Come and check us out.
Woodbridge 1st Dog Show & Raising Awareness of Ovarian Cancer ~ July 2017
High Tea of Hope – Denise Southwick Memorial
Brunch of Hope – Alice Umbalin
Drive Thru Dinner
“Dear Eleanor” film and fundraiser
Glitz and Glamour Ladies Night Out – Manteca Senior Center